Thursday, June 24, 2010

playtime in the snow

I went up to the snow the other week with a few of my friends for a bit of a holiday and while up there i took some photos of my gorgeous friends.
I absolutely love the snow. the pure white under the sun, the dark bark of the trees contrasting against the white. i also love finding foot prints in the snow... you can just imagine the fun that was had before, or what adventures those who the footprints belong to, had, or are about to have. its very exciting.











So I was reading a blog earlier by an photographer i really like, and she said that she was aiming to take three photos a day (doesn't have to be great, just photos). and i really liked this idea, because practice makes perfect (as ofcourse i am still learning) and i also love to capture pretty things that i see, and this is a way to do that. BUT i am currently stuck on bed rest after surgery to my foot (looooong story involved vodka) so i probably won't be able to do this just yet, however i will begin this when i am off bed rest (in the next two weeks) as there isn't alot of things to take photos of in my room, none thats interesting anyway....
But to begin this off, here is a picture of the tulips that my dad bought me after my surgery, isnt he wonderful!

Anyway, i must sign off and leave you for the day.
Lots of love and hugs,
Ruby Fey xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment