Thursday, August 4, 2011

noah and dylan and harry - OH MY!

the month gone by has been so jam packed with absolute fun (which is a nice change throughout my normal monotonous weekly schedules). to begin i have been to see the most marvellous harry potter. those who know me well, can attest to my complete and utter devotion to all things harry potter. some may say it goes beyond obsessive, but i say its just enthusiastic! it is a mixed bag of emotions surrounding saying goodbye to harry for the last time on screen. its the end of a wonderful era. i could talk more about it, but i may just cry. (remember...enthusiastic, not obsessive :P)

then there was my wonderful week in singapore, just beautifully relaxing, nice and hot, and being able to catch up with my dad. it was perfect.

The next man on my agenda is of course the most marvellously funny Dylan Moran. A comedian like no other. perhaps it is part of his irish charm. His show was more amazing than i could have hoped for, and just what the doctor ordered - as they say, laughter is the best medicine.

My final man to speak of isn't soley one man, it is the wonderful band Noah and the Whale, who came into town and i was lucky enough to get tickets to. They played a truly amazing set, and in my mind i could insert the delightful vocal stylings of the lovely miss laura marling at times. i think i am in love with another band. it's a flaw in my character. woops!

No comments:

Post a Comment