Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's official

And thus, it is official. I have told work that I am moving overseas next year, and whilst they know I will be leaving end of March, they have still extended my contract past my December end date until my departure overseas (well, that and they are trying to convince me not to go!) It is nice to know that I must be doing something right at work! :)

But onto merrier things, and official plannings of my trip next year!

I am eager to also get into some more of my photography, and now knowing where my paychecks will continue to come from, I might just splurge over christmas and get myself a new snazzy camera! (to go with the mac computer I will buy in the states next year!) so you can guarentee that I will be continueing with my photography. Think of all the amazing beautiful scenery I can use as a back drop in Europe!!!


 

Just a song that makes me happy, which is how I feel with my travel plans :)

Love B xo

No comments:

Post a Comment