Saturday, November 9, 2013

my newest photo monkey :)






So it has been a while since I have gotten out and used my camera for photography purposes. The unfortunate thing is the DSLR that I was using ran out of battery really quickly (doh!) so I started using my phone. Not the quality that I wanted sadly (nor are these pictures) but atleast it got me out and about again. I do really need to buy a new DSLR, perhaps I will do this soon...anyone want to give me the money? :)

Even without the better quality, I still enjoyed it, and have started training up my new photo monkey :) as she is moving to the UK with me next year, I will need her to get comfortable in front of the camera, as I won't have my dear Sally to indulge me in crazy photo days (sadface). I think Emmah did an amazing job, and she looked so beautiful!


The sun was shining over the beautiful bushlands that is the King Lake National Park in Victoria, and for the most part it was delightfully quiet. Only a few cars from past (cue Emmah awkwardly freezing up half naked when one drove past!) and made for an awesome day, followed by eggplant parmagiana's in the St Andrews pub! 

I now remember why I love this so much :)


Love B xo

No comments:

Post a Comment