Tuesday, July 6, 2010

by the seaside









yesterday i experienced my first taste of freedom since my operation. i went for a drive along the coast with a few friends, and while i couldn't skip and dance and frolick like i would have liked, we still went for a small walk (or in my case, hobble) along the pier. we also got to enjoy a nice lunch on the beach, and it was extremely lovely to be out with friends. while i couldn't muck around it was fun to watch my friends also enjoy themselves climbing on things and skipping down the pier.
To make matters a bit more exciting we even got to see a pirate!...i have never seen a man with a real hook for a hand before. i desperately wanted to take a picture of it, but i thought it might be rude to ask and make a big deal about it. some people can be self conscious about these things. it was pretty cool.
I can't wait until i can go out and have some more adventures, particularly when i can run and jump and skip and dance myself.
I love adventures.


just a great song by darwin deez - raidar detector. makes for a great road trip song :) you should listen to it and keep it on ur playlists.

lots of love and hugs and cupcakes for you.
ruby xo

No comments:

Post a Comment