Thursday, July 15, 2010

late night words of nothing in particular

Late night words splurging from my tired brain to form nothing in particular.

there is no structure to my imagination, nor do i have the gift of a wonderful vocabulary to express my wild imagination. but the rain falling outside sent me in a dreamland. and this is more or less where it took me.

Adventures
Little red shoes
And stockings
With holes up the leg
Black mascara
And ruby red lips
Pinafore dresses
And little hair bows
All ready to go
Falling rain outside
And big wide eyes
The smell of adventure
Reaches my nose
A world so quiet
With people hidden inside
Their warm houses
Exploring the indoors
Some are making love
Or brownies, or cake
Perhaps they are drunk
Playing board games
But my mind wanders
And my feet follow
Jumping in puddles
And swinging from a tree
Meeting lovely boys
With bright green eyes
And lips so tempting
I just want to kiss
An embrace is shared
And our mouths meet
His lips taste like candy
Which I can’t get enough of
He holds me close
His hand touches my cheek
A voice like a thousand angels
Singing in perfect harmony
He tells me I’m perfect
And beautiful, and his
He takes my hand
And leads me away
We begin to run
Down the rain soaked street
And down by the sea
We take off our shoes
Dipping our toes
In the angry waves
Dark with the reflection
Of the angry grey clouds
We play in the white wash
And frolic, and sing
It’s so lovely
The day is nearly at an end
The stars must kiss the sky
We say our farewells
In our own special way
This is our adventure.
This is life.


Photo by Zvaella

Love Ruby xox

x

No comments:

Post a Comment