Sunday, July 18, 2010

the countdown begins

so here i am, back at uni for the semester, and all i keep thinking about is my trip with sally to south america in 3 months time. 3 months!! i can't believe how quickly that is sneaking up on me! i am so not prepared, nor do i have enough money saved, so i am going to have to get off my butt and do some savings. i will also have to do alot of hiking before i go so that i will be fit enough to hike mountains and volcanoes! ahh so much to do and so little time.
but, it will definitely be worth it.
my foot unfortunately is still playing up on me which puts a damper on things, but i will slowly build that up. perhaps a walk around the botanical gardens today after my classes. and i will sit myself under a beautiful tree, eat my lunch, read a book and continue the walk around the gardens. what a wonderful suggestion!!
I am blabbing a lot here, but i have time to kill before my class starts and i thought i would share my early morning insanity with you!!! ohh don't you just feel so special! hehe.


Now, Sally and i will be writing in a different blog while we are away, a collective travel one, so if you feel like following the south american adventures that we are going to share together, then you can always check out www.rubyandsally.blogspot.com and travel with us :)
Hope you will enjoy. i best be off and figure out how to save my money (stop buying books, and stockings and shoes for one)
Much love and hugs and happy drugs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment